Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?

-Before 30. Will not want to walk down the aisle old and wrinkley right? xD

2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? why?

-i) Toh Wei Ning.
cuz she's my mommmy! haha. remember our mother daughter pic? xD and she's just too lame =D .Rather have a good laugh before i die of dehydration.

-ii) Chloe.
Cuz she's a pro hamster assassin.hahaha. she'll know wat i mean =D hahahaha. Can help me out in hunting food/annihilate pests on the island
. SAFE!xD

-iii) YuKhim.
Cuz he can cook! well. after chloe hunt for all the food. there ought to be someone to cook it rite? Do not count on me xD.


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

- Kitchen. cuz im really hungry now. xD

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

- Fulfilling all my other dreams xD

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?

- Aiyo.cannn lah. like a day oni. xD

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?

- My Loved ones.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

- Wah.. mygawd. when i do i'll tell you. xD

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

- Saying is so darn easy. But doing it is so darn tough okayy! I am gutless. end of story. xD

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

i) SUPER DUPERR LAME! still. xD
ii) Tough. Life's been up and down for her.
iii) LengLui =D

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

- Love me for who i am. n my family too. =D

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?

- Do not really seriously hate anyone yet for this past 19 yrs. annoyed? many times. xD

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?

- Definately will do. I am not 100% proud of EVERYTHING i did this 19 yrs of life.

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?

- My instinct. heheh so not prctical.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

- FAMILY. Nothing in this world can replace this.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

- Well. if i say no. everyone will call me a liar. So. YES! im a bloody shopaholic. hmph. But i can still live without money la ok! just dun bring me shopping at that time okay? xD

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

- My Overdose Procrastinating-Laziness. Sometimes i can't bear it myself too

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?

-YeeChiewYi. hahaha ur name just appear on my blog again xD

18. What's your weakest point?

- Cooking. dUh. xD

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?

- Having a loving bigg extended family. xD i know. i love my family too much.

20. How would you describe your siblings?

- Total opposites of Teh Voon Mean. Makes me wonder if we are from the same gene pool xD

ughhh.. im finally done!

and
u ppl r tagged. wuahahahaha.

* chloe
* ken
* vicki waikiki xD
* wahkit
* yukhim
* sangyung
* laylin
* michelle

No comments: