Monday, March 3, 2008

happy Condom's day.

Birthday is the day u get showered with loads of gifts.
WHEEEEEE....!

I got all sort of things this yr...

for instance.
bag.. soft toy.. handphone, cake.. reload cards
( hahah cuz ppl complain i always run out of credit. wateverrr!)...
shirt... cash.. small smallsmall deco stuff.. hmph. and

CONDOMS
wtf!?? rite.
okaaay i did give guys condom on their birthdays cuz.... u know..
THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY USE IT ON THEMSELF AT SOME POINT>>>>>>

which i wont be able to cuzzzzzzz.....
well i do not have a penis of my own rite? xD
well atleast the condom is in purple... i mean packaging.

This is the one i got.

BUT
I think this one is nicer tho. xD
CLICK HERE for more info lah.
I was thinking..
the three condoms inside are just gonna rot away somewhere in my rooms la..


thennn soon.. it hit me.

it expires on JUNE 2012...
ALOT OF TIME TIL THEN MANN.. gosh. u do the math.
at some point... some lucky guy.. or rather unlucky guy..hahah... er...
OKAAAY STOPS THEREEE.... xD

THEN AGAIN. i think using this is safer la still...
if that day u know. arrives.. hahahaah..stop.
Cuz u know as it goes.
Fancy things r alwayssss not functionally well.
Rather be safe than sorry rite???? =D
specially this case. hahahaa

hope my parents are not reading this.
or any of the "yimakucheh-s". ( in canton)

-voonmean-

No comments: