Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Date With Brownnies!

If u know me well..
u'll probably know damn well.
when u say VOON MEAN in KITCHEN cooking/baking/cleaning...etc
ppl will give u this reaction : HARH!? O.o
except for searching for food part la.

BUT
today history is written.
VOON BAKED BROWNIES!

ok first of all I wanna say..
i doing all this for a few reasons okays.
my SO smart bro's school having this charity food fair thingy.
n guess wat. HE BLOODY HELL SIGNED US UP.
we are suppose to let ppl eat our brownies.

So my mom was saying.
Mom : Eh kian (my bro), let jie jie (me) n Hui hui(sister) do d brownies la since they free.
ME : HARH!?
er.. me making brownies ar?
can die la.

SO.
My sister suggest we test test first.
we dun want ppl to get food poisoning on tht day rite. wtf.

And so we started producing our brownies.

Hui : Eh jie . Look like shit la. U sure onot?
Me : Eh it's BROWNIES la. wat color u expecting? purple ar? At least it smells like brownies okay.
Hui : Will jadi onot?
Me :.....
Hui : Tak jadi how ar ?? who eat??
OMG ask me this kind of question summore. I noob at baking leh. wat u expect.


LOOK BETTER NOW? hmph.





Hahah.
This is wat u get when u dun have a mom at home.
AND she leaves her kitchen to 2 biggest cooking noob. xD





WATCHA!



Tick tock...tick tock.

Hungry.

JADI?
TAK JADI AR??
.
..
JENG JENG!!

XOXO
Camwhoring session begins.
MEGGA giga
YUMMMY-Li-CIOUs!!


OOPS. miss shot



BOO.
In ur face Jack. Say i cannot cook. Hmph. I can bake.
BLEHHH.
Better than ur noodle. watcha!

So when dad came back he tried.
mE : how how how!!?
DAD : oh edible la..
ME : O.o

wah think i so charr meh.

EH I DID EVERYTHING MYSELF OKAY!
buy stuff..measure this that. cleanup d place.
my bloody sister say help horr. eat then got la.. N a bloody critic.

Hui : eh mommy one nicer la.
Me : O.o YOU B****!!? i first time buat okay!? i din burn down kitchen gud enuff edi.

n take pics .hahaa

OK. so at least wont poison ppl la. i fong sam.
And dunno which smart alec forgot to buy chocolate for brownie toppping. HMPH.
BUGGER.
actually me la.

psstt.. if u wanna try my brownies. AT UR ONW RISK YEA.

#Posted by voon#

No comments: