Wednesday, November 7, 2007

JJ and Ah Sai



This is one of my pet dog.Ah Sai..Female...Shih tzu breed..







So the story begins when one of my bro's friend,A wanted a pet dog.So A suggest my bro to have our ahsai breed with her friend's (lets name A's friend Z) Shihtzu.And...my bro agreed with it.So few days later Z came to my house and brought along her Male shihtzu,JJ.Z let JJ boarded in our house for few days so that JJ and Ah sai can...ahem...
But...but...it didnt work out well. .
And i didnt have any good sleep thanks to JJ for barking in the middle of night in my room for asking me to open the door for him to go out.THEN HE BARKED AGAIN for wanted to come in to my room again & this happened 2-3 times in a night...ARGHH!!!byebye Pig time ..WATCHA!!!

Some random snapped pic when JJ Confessing to Ah Sai hahaa

(From left to right:JJ , Ah Sai)


JJ: um...um...Ah sai..
Ah sai: Yea~?
JJ: I ...I...Lub U...

(yes voon...i syiok sendiri ..)




Ah sai: wateva!~~~



JJ:SIGH SIGH! WHY!!!!!!







HAVING COLD WAR!!!!











STILL HAVING COLD WAR!!!!!!....zzz










JJ
EMO-ING!!!!







haha although JJ and Ah Sai didnt mate(dont ask me that how i know they didnt)but still i think Ah Sai had a wonderful time playing wif JJ ><. F.Y.I JJ's owner came to pick him up this morning...kinda miss him now...the bell tingling noice frm he necklace......and most of all !!! I MISS HUGGING HIM!!! He is so bloody huggable!! haha Btw...snapped this from Pet safari ,Ikano WTH Are they DOING???

MUHAHAHHAHA HUMPING YEA!!!!!!!! lol...

OMFG .JACK IS LAME. hahah. POSTED BY JACK


No comments: