Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NANA

Unstable Connectivity+ Lazy-ness+UnMotivated+Assignments+Exams=Dying blog

It was a rainy day,Mom still in Sibu taking my grandfather.House left 3 dudes.SAUSAGE FEAST!!! jk...so my smart dad brought me and bro to aunt house for dinner(smart hor..no need to do the dishes and save $$ hahaa )

*hi Hi**Eat eat **Talk Talk**Bye Bye*

So when we were about to leave my aunt house,we took a U turn in front my aunt house,SUDDENLY JENG JENG

DAD:Jack......UNZIP YOUR PANTS!!!
hahhaa >< JK

Theres something under the "TAMAN DESA PERMAI" roadsign...wink wink*
ITS A DoG!!beside a box...as usual....my bro..

Bro: Lets adopt it...
i was like swt....another dog ah...then the dog uses his deadliest Skill...INNOCENT LOOK .just like what Pussy/cat wtv shit in the boot did la...

So i quickly run towards back to my aunt house to take sausage.so that can "TAM" that dog follow us back home...

*fEED FEED**TAM TAM*

that time i was drinking ma caramel frap....and my dad...
Dad:Jack...give that drink to the dog...
Me: harh.....dont want...later she die le...
Dad: Give la...
Me:Dont want.....

*10 minutes later*
finally my bro TAM-ED the dog and carried her back to the car....

Now....i have 6 dogs in my house....6!!!!!!!! feel like chop all of them and make bak kut teh with it >< JUST KIDDING!!!! later i sued by SPCA or wtv shit hahhaa

RANDOM LE!!!

ps..named that dog ,NANA

No comments: