Tuesday, September 9, 2008

888


8/8/08 .....
Im sure there are plenty of couples got married at this date..888...ONG MAH!!! FATT AHh

as for me...went to some clubhouse with my parents to join their friends for breakfast...........guai char hor
KELAB DIRAJA SELANGOR!!!

NAMA GEMPAK SIA! swt!!!~




When i stepped into the clubhouse...the decos and stuff....damn 80s'....
the worst part is....(for guys)you have to wear collar shirt to dine in their cafeteria.....b not..you have to sit at the "Long Bar Table"...thats what the captain told me when she interrupting me makan-ing my Kari Laksa....
So that day i was wearing a Ts....wat do to...have to borrow Batik shirt from the reception counter....and the most za dou part is...the batik shirt...is from the receptionist...and she was complaining to her colleague that she have to bring her own batik shirt from her house ..blablabla....

8/8/08 Dress Code
RED COLOUR!! ONG AH!!
bugga...force me to dress like a red coloured egg
...and the nxt day is my bday summore...za dou




Spotted any similarity?

No comments: